August 07, 2017

3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BISCUITS




I normally HATE peanut butter. I just don’t like the salty yet sweet taste of it. However, I bought a big jar of it, last week. Let me explain it to you; How stupid I am I thought ‘Ohh cool peanut butter, let’s try it out!  I usually don’t like it but whatever…maybe the one I had eaten before had a special ingredient in it that this one hasn’t. So I’ll probably LOVE it!’, when I saw this really attractive jar full of sweet pleasure standing at the top of the shelves in my local grocery store.
Then I came home and tried it… I think we all know what happened next…
So, what to do with all that peanut butter? After a few days of thinking, a really good idea crossed my mind; why not bake something with it and give it to guests?! Yes! One of the best ideas I’ve had in the last couple of weeks (well, not really but anyway).  After that I searched for baking recipes that (of course) include peanut butter. And this is what today’s post is all about, my three ingredient peanut butter biscuits!







THE RECIPE

Serves 15-20 biscuits
Total time about 30 minutes


You will need:
1 cup (240g) sugar
1 cup (240g) peanut butter
1 egg

Let’s get started!

FIRST. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.

SECOND. Put all ingredients into a bowl and stir until smooth.

THIRD. Using a tablespoon measure scoop out 2 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball.

FOURTH. Place the pre-rolled biscuits (I am always switching between cookies and biscuits…oops!) on your sheet with a few centimetres apart.

FIFTH. Press down with the back of a fork and then again from the opposite direction to form the criss-cross pattern.

SIXTH. Bake for about twenty minutes in the oven. Then let them for a few minutes cool.

And you’re done!


I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe bake the biscuits by yourself! Mine however, didn’t look that pretty and were also a bit greasy of the butter. But after all the guests and my little sister seemed to like them!


Lots of love,
Victoria-Maria









photos taken by my own
original recipe by bare feet in the kitchen
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vidcaria | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig