February 19, 2017

MY LITTLE MOUNTAINS BOX



Hey everyone, I'm back again with another My Little Box post. I think that you guys have enjoyed reading it and I making it! So I thought that I could show you the pretty little things in the February box.

Because it is still Winter (ugh...) the topic of this month is MOUNTAINS. I live in a country where everyone skis, except me. I never really liked it but it was usual to learn skiing for a four or five-year-old kid. Luckily I don't have to do it now. 
However, let's not talk about my skiing experience. 
Better start with the products.

In the My Little Boxes you will always find a magazine, a little bag where you can store beauty products (and another things) and a Illustration by Kanako Kuno.
In this box you will also find the Dove richesse cachemire Bodylotion. This is a Bodylotion for 'kashmir feeling' on your skin and it moisturises as well. It is especially good for Winter, I think.
Next is the instant roll on eye energiser. I am in love with this product because my rings under my eyes are huge and the instant roll on minimizes them a bit. It feels also very fresh. 


The following one is a personal 'Goodie', a fruity lip balm. It kind of reminds me of the eos ones and also a bit of a snowball because of its shape. It is really handy, too. 
In the Boxes are almost always products where I can make a use of and which are perfect for me, such as the instant eye roll or this lip balm. 
As you can see on the picture below the My Little Mountains Box also contains these sparkly blue socks. Not only that they are very comfortable, they look so fashionable and pretty. As it says on the back, they are made for COLD FEET!



Last but not least we have this cute Coeur de Glace pin. I have been wanting a pin/pins for so long and now I finally got one. And for those of you who don't know, 'Coeur de Glace' simply means 'Heart of Ice' (thanks God for three years of learning french). What I have noticed while writing this post is that this pin actually matches the socks!  


I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and stay tuned for the next one coming in one week (ssshhhh...it's about f---piiieeeep-----ERROR--------

Thanks for clicking onto my blog and post and for reading this.
Please subscribe for more with Bloglovin or per mail (see on the right).



See you soon!
Vidcaria
xo




PS sorry for the bad lighting on the photos




This Blog post is not sponsored
All pictures made by myself
Share:

4 comments

  1. The photos look really good, I don't know what you're on about about "bad lighting" ;) I think it's hilarious how you ended the post - with an error message! I'm for sure going to come back and see what your next post is.

    www.athousandresonstosmile.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Xo Victoria

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this! x Great photography too.

    https://ohmissmoore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Xo Victoria-Maria

      Delete

© Vidcaria | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig