December 11, 2016

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF...



You may have clicked here to get to know me a bit better. But if this text is to long for you then click here. Or go ahead and read my story.

I am Victoria but a lot of my friends and my family call me ,,Dupi". I know it sounds strange but this is really my nickname. Seriously. So let me explain it to you: As a baby I had red spots all over my face and my older brother looked at me and said Dupi. This is still confusing, isn't it? I live in Austria (I am half German, half Austrian) which means that we speak german and 'Tupfen' means spot. So why didn't he call me ,,Tupi''? I have no idea. I guess he pronounced it Dupi instead of Tupi (he was only 3 years old). That was the story of my Nickname (--> boring). I am really sorry for that stupid story. But I didn't imagine it!
However my blog's name is Vidcaria. I've wanted that it's name is Dupi but when I googled for Dupi, I found out that there exists the french name Dupont and some people's nickname is because of this Dupi. So I had to pick another name and I ended up with Vidcaria. It assembles out of my first name(s) Victoria-Maria and of course my nickname Dupi.

Moving on, I am 16 years old and I am not a native Speaker as I said before, so I am very sorry for mistakes in any form. It would be great if you can let me know in the comments when I wrote something wrong. In that way I can also improve my English.

What can I say? I have a passion for fashion! That's the reason why I've started this blog; to spread it all over the world! I love to create outfits, see what's recently on trend...and of course writing about it! Fashion has always played a big role in my life. I've always liked putting outfits together. I also ran on a 'runway' when I was about 7 years old. It was a brand for children's clothing that I ran for and it was in my town which isn't that big. Actually it is very small; it's one of the smallest 'cities' that I know. But it was a great experience! From the ages 6 to 12 I wanted to become a Designer. Now I am not exactly sure what I want to become in the future; definetly something with fashion!

However life is sometimes not that great. I've been through hard times, of course, like any other person. But I don't want to explain that to you because there exist probably people with worse stories and I don't want to complain or anything like that.

By the way this was my little sister:
mnjf-g.cöklll fc fesddnr,ggkmphhlgkfkjdhpg
(she was playing with the keyboard...)

Here are some random facts about my self that I didn't metion before (you can read this if you're bored) :

  • There are so many colors that I love but if I am only allowed to pick 4 of them, then I would probably pick these: PINK, blue, yellow and purple (but I LOVE pastel colors and neutral like beige, creme, grey,...)
  • The most revolting food for me is mustard
  • I have 2 siblings
  • I just love to cuddle with my dog Ranii (she's a Bernese Sennen)
  • I am a Fangirl of literally anything
  • I went to the same school as Arnold Schwarzenegger and live in the same town where he lived when he was young.
  • I am short, but I hope that I will grow a little bit more
  • I am in love with Harry Potter, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Disney, Vogue, Elle, travelling, books, tea and so much more
  • I have been 2 times to Disneyland Paris, 2 times to Disney World Orlando and to times 2 to Universal Studios Orlando ( where I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I also went to the Warner Bros Studio Tour in London) and have the ambition to travel more amusement parks --> I said this for all of the amusement park fans
  • As I told you before I love travelling; but I am not going to list you all of the places that I've went
  • My role models are Audrey Hepburn, Victoria Beckham and Zoe Sugg
  • Decorating my room makes me calm
  • I was sorted into Ravenclaw; I've made the test on Pottermore about 13 or 14 times, just to prove that I am really in Ravenclaw because I adore it so much!
  • I was born on the first of October in 2001
  • I own 4 wands 
  • I am very trying to eat healthy 
  • When I have a favorite song I don't want to hear it because I don't want to get bored off it!
  • Every time when I hear 'Drag Me Down' by One Direction I feel like I'm in New York again, because I first heared it in NYC (it is very special to me and one of my favorite songs)
  • I love One Direction btw #prouddirectioner (--> awkward moment)
  • A sewingmachine stands in my room which I (sometimes) use; I am sewing since I was 8 years old
There are even more things about me that you don't know, so if you want to know me even more (how many times have I set that yet?), then just follow me on this journey!

I have to say it again: I love to write, especially on my blog! I check almost every day my blog statistics or look through it. I just fell in love with blogging. Here I can write about my favorite things!
So I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
If you made it this far I am very thankful, it really means a lot to me and also a big THANK YOU for clicking onto my blog!


Lots of love,
Victoria-Maria







Follow my blog with Bloglovin


All pictures made by my mom
Share:

5 comments

  1. Nice to meet you! I love Harry Potter as well and my friends and I have the ambition to visit all the Disney parks in the world haha!! xx

    Phoebe's Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so cool! Wow, I wish I'm able to travel like you! I'm born in 2001 too, wehey! Love this post Dupi! - PS I loved the background info on the name, it was not boring at all but very funny haha! x

    https://isn0tarat.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so so much! :* xoxo

      Delete
  3. Told you I'd check you out! Just out of curiosity, where did you get this template?
    - Xx -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from: https://www.pipdig.co/products/blogger-templates/
      Xo Victoria-Maria

      Delete

© Vidcaria | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig